Chegou o momento de continuarmos a crescer em Portugal, pelo que temos o prazer de anunciar que procuramos um profissional de finanças para se juntar a familía Ryano, inscreva-se agora via: email@example.com
Responsible for accurately maintaining the financial records in our Portuguese offices. The financial manager is tasked with a wide variety of activities to support the fiscal well-being of the organization. Strategically thinking, operational and hands on, as Finance and Admin Manager you are also in charge of all non- commercial operational office related matters
- Analyse all financial data.
- Monitor all transactions and prepare appropriate reports for same.
- Manage and reconcile all financial projects appropriately.
- Monitor all financial transactions and recommend ways to increase effectiveness of same.
- Develop and maintain a database of records to ensure smooth transaction for all financial processes.
- Periodically reporting to HQ in NL.
- Monitor all expenditure and perform required calculations for same.
- Prepare regular productivity reports and evaluate for completeness and authenticity of information.
- Processing Invoices.
- Monitoring accounts receivable and reporting.
- Responsible of cash flow planning.
- Manage and control legal and insurances matters.
- Handling billing problems and disputes.
- Analysis of analytic cost centres
- Analyse of business margins
- Issue and sent invoices, receipts, CMR’s and packing notes/shipping documents
- Control and registration of shipping documents
- Control of reimbursements and shipping fees
- Insert purchases documents in our financial software (commercial module) and operational software
- Extract and Reconcile clients and suppliers’ our financial software
- Registration in Primavera and ERP solution (to be developed) of all relevant information and documentation referred to clients, debtors, creditors subcontracts, trucks, drivers and daily cargo.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Discretely handle sensitive information.
- Prioritize accordingly.
- working knowledge of general payroll.
- Financial and tax regulations is generally preferred.
- BA degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- 5+ years related work experience.
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills.
- Proficient with cash handling.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is mandatory.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and familiar with Primavera (preferential).
- Experience in ERP of Transport and Logistics Industry (preferential).
- Previous experience in invoicing, exportation and expedition.
- Experience in Customs processes (preferential).
- Knowledge about main concepts of Logistics and supply chain areas - Knowledge of Freight and fleet management.
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus and results.
- Strong Resistance ability to stress and daily pressure - Analytical ability, critical and constructive thinking;
- Salary compatible with the required roles and demonstrated experience.
- Salary compatible with the required roles and demonstrated experienc
- Solid project integration
- Location: Ryano Office Oporto, Portugal
- 09h00 to 13h00 and 14h00 to 18h00 (40 hours per week)
- Immediate availability / ASAP